вторник, 1 декември 2020 г.

LTSCB #140 - Winter Wonderland


Hallo crafty friends!
I am here to share my inspiration for the Love To Scrap Challenge Blog
Here in Bulgaria is snowing already, and the air smells like Christmas is coming.
Let grab a cup of hot tee/coffee and warm our friends & family with a nice craft Winter project.

 We do have a few rules for you to follow, so check them out on the blog on the right sidebar.
Stop by the Love To Scrap Challenge Blog to see the beautiful cards from the rest of the design team. You have a month to play along with us! 
Thanks so much for stopping by! 
Irena
 

2 коментара:

  1. Много сладурска картичка :)Прекрасна е.Прегръдкиииииии

    ОтговорИзтриване
  2. This is so adorable!! Love those cute little critters sitting there with their coffee! I'd have to have a hot chocolate, but I think I could hang out with them for a while.

    ОтговорИзтриване