четвъртък, 1 юли 2021 г.

LTSCB #147 - Anything Goes

Hallo crafty friends!
I am here to share my inspiration for the Love To Scrap Challenge BlogFor the next month we have a fun challenge "Anything Goes".
I have made a page in my mini art journal.
The sentiment is a Kartishok sticker and means in Bulgarian "Stop and smell the flowers"
I am looking forward to seeing what you all come up with.
Please check out our blog to see what the rest of the Design Team created and play along with us!
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Irena

3 коментара:

  1. How cute!! I have 4 orange kitties like that guy, so I may be a little partial. : ) Love those blue flowers!

    ОтговорИзтриване
  2. We all need to learn how to stop and smell the flowers, i'm glad your little kitty has taken time to do just so. Lovely card.
    Creative wishes Tracey x

    ОтговорИзтриване
  3. I love journal pages. This is great especially with the right sentiment - thanks for the translation! LOL Dorlene

    ОтговорИзтриване